Wednesday, July 9, 2008

MY FAMILY FINNA BE ON THE TV!!!!!

Man this is crazy. Just as me and the wife and kids sat down to eat a lil Tuna Casserole type thang thang for dinner, my man Scott (aka DJ Overtime, founder of MAKIN' RECORDS) called me to tell me that his wife, Libra, is going to be on the new season of Big Brother. I've never seen the show before, but I have been known to get roped in by reality shows for much lesser reasons.

Anyway, this Sunday night I'll be in front of the TV watching MY PEOPLE! Check her out and if this is the sort of show where you have to vote for things, vote for her.



2 comments:

Thomas said...

That's wild, I'll be pulling for your girl. I just barely knew somebody on that show last year (my girlfriend's sister's friend) and that was enough to get me hooked. And I still don't understand the point of the show!

Thurogood Wordsmith said...

I saw that shit tonight. She flew under the radar nicely. I will warn you now, this show is consuming. 3 nights a week of pure reality television drama. This show actually requires a lot of strategy and technique to win.

Thurogood