Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fat Tony ft. Old Money - BKNY

One of Houston's finest comes with an ode to Brooklyn and I have to say I fill dat. For I once upon a time lived in Brooklyn, in Clinton Hill in fact, on Clinton Ave in fact between Dekalb and Lafayette. It was a little different back then in 1994, but then again what wasn't. This is off Fat Tony's next album, Smart Ass Black Boy, produced entirely by Tom Cruz I am pretty sure, due out in 2013. Very excited for this as 2013 is Tony's year real talk I no ya fill dat.



Did you know that Fat Tony is gonna do a tour in Nigeria next year? It's happening for real. I am listening to Naija FM right now in fact, catching up with current events and current jams. Word to the motherland we are going the fuck back to Africa. It's real.

No comments: