Monday, January 4, 2010

Lil Wayne Live in Austin This Wed. 1/6
Black Milk is playing my Birthday Party 1/15!

MAYNE HOLD UP! Someone forgot to tell someone that January is supposed to be a slow month for shows in Austin. Cuz here's two great ones!


Yessirrrrrr Lil Wayne returns to Austin, to the Travis County Expo Center to be exact, this Wednesday night January 6th. Last time he was in town it was one of the biggest turn outs for a rap show ever in Austin. This time around expect no less as after this show, we may not see Wayne in concert for a year. What with being locked up in NYC and all.

Get Your Tickets NOW on GetTix.net They WILL SELL OUT!

Prices range from $42.50 - $128.00

Rumor has it that some of the Young Money camp will be in the building. I doubt that means Drake, cuz I am sure they would be hyping that, but maybe we will see Nicki Minaj.

And San Antonio's own KYLE LEE will be performing, but I have no idea who else is on the show. Who needs anyone else, probably be best if its just Wayne anyway.

That being said, I'ma be out there.

Then, my birthday is January 16th and N. Brown Clothing is throwing me a party on FRIDAY JAN. 15TH with one of my current favorite rapper/producers - BLACK MILK!



CLICK HERE TO GET FAMILIAR WITH BLACK MILK.

Man this is gonna be a night to remember, it deserves its own post for sure, but I wanted to put this flyer up under Lil Wayne cuz you know, all the kids love Lil Wayne,but SHOULD ALSO KNOW ABOUT THAT BLACK MILK! And the fact that Detroit is the current Hip-Hop MECCA. Man, look for more Detroit hip-hop to hit Austin, ohhhhh round about SXSW. I cannot wait to start announcing some of the SXSW hip-hop shows we have lined up for y'all.

If you have not applied, then you are too late to get a performance but I hope that no matter who you are or where you are from, you are considering coming down to Austin March 17-21 cuz it is at that point at which IT IS REALLY GOIN' DOWN. And such...

No comments: