Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FLASHBACK! To Sept. 2005
Ballers Eve Replays Classic Show with Rapid Ric DJ Chill
UPDATE W/SHOW STREAM ON DEMAND

MAYNE HOLD UP! CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW I'M TALM BOUT BELOW.


I just got this email from the man J-Dirrt from Ballers Eve in East Village Radio! The revolutionary southern rap show that comes live from the Lower East Side of NYC every week! Peep it:

Matt,

Mane I had to holler at ya and let ya know that this Wednesday night 10pm(ET) EVR.Com is airing the now classic episode of Ballers Eve featuring yourself, Rapid Ric & DJ Chill as well as Tamera Palmer...Its from back in september of 2005 when yal were up here for the Screw Tribute....pretty crazy looking back at this, we were all so young! ha ha! We gotta catch up soon mane, been too damn long! Tell the fam I said hello! I hope all is well!

Peace,
-DJ DIRRTY


Sayin' that was a monumental trip. Man, we took ESG, Hawk (Rest in Peace brother), Lil O and Lil Keke up to New York to perform at CMJ. It was one of the greatest moments in my life.


Seriously aside from things like having kids and major family occasions, taking the SUC to NY was one of my defining moments in life, I can't even front. I looked at the HoustonSoReal post from that trip, and started tripping, for real.


DJ Frampster was in the hizzy.


With Lady SOv! And my man Zac!


And my bro bro Seven!




Anyway duders that was quite a fuckin' trip. I have a recording of this show somewhere, but can't find it. I am so stoked to hear it again!

Tune into East Village Radio Wednesday night at 10pm Eastern time and FEEL THE REAL OF HOW IT REALLY WENT DOWN. RIP BIG Hawk and real talk, RIP Kruger, we lost him in September of 2005 as well...

Man.