Friday, May 16, 2008

AustinSurreal Exclusive! Dizzee Rascal Takes MattSoReal and Family 'round East London

A coupl eyears back I shot a bunch of video while on the road in Europe and wherever, but I did a really bad job of it, especially audio wise, so I never did anything with it till now.

Now I know how to post this shit so seriously, you're gonna see some thangs. I got a couple more dope parts to this here day with Dizzee Rascal and I've got some RAW footage of Bun B, Devin the Dude, Slim Thug, man I have a lot of dope video that you need to see. I'm on it. Keep coming back to to see the real.

Today here's a couple clips from when Dizzee took me, my wife and Dave Stelfox thru his childhood home of East London. Enjoy...


daydream believer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SELF GAINED... said...

thats what im talkin about matt