Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Devin the Dude and Matt SoReal On A Seaplane in Bergen, Norway
SEE DEVIN LIVE IN AUSTIN SATURDAY NIGHT!

Just tryin; to live as they say.

But yeah man last year our dudes Lars and Leca of the now defunkt Montana Bar took us on a Sea Plane over the fjords of Bergen to a really incredible hotel for dinner in a wine cellar that seemed more like a Dungeon than a wine cellar, but whatever. It was an experience I'll never forget and wanted to share it with you. I had grand plans of making HoustonSoReal DVD's and such, but whatever, this is free and easy. i have so much dope footage, just have to find the rest of the tapes once our move hath completed.

Coming soon tho, WILLIE D ON A BICYCLE IN OSLO WITH MIRA CRAIG! Also live in concert. It is about to go down. I'ma go add VLOGGER to my resume. I mean my CV.

Devin Sea Plane Part 1



Part 2



The Hotel Tour before Dinner



MORE COMING SOON!

Also I may repost these with better quality. This is my first time ever doing such a thing and I realize that they could look way better than they do.

AND SATURDAY NIGHT DO NOT MISS DEVIN THE DUDE LIVE AT RUTA MAYAS WITH BAVU BLAKES, A LIVE BAND, AND MORE!!!!

No comments: