Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MPFREE! Kid Sister feat. David Banner - "Family Reunion"
Produced by Diplo

MY GIRL AND MY DUDES GETTIN' DOWN ON THE TRACK DON'T TRIP SHIT JAMS LIKE A MUG!



Kid Sister feat. David Banner - "Family Reunion"

PRODUCED BY DIPLO! From her album DREAM DATE out 11/25 on Downtown Records.

That's like a Holy triumverate (sp?) of Homies right there. I remember when Banner used to come through Houston in that Red Astro van and we'd go take pictures in the high grass around the Warehouse District. I remember seeing Kid Sister up in hip hop shows back before I knew she rapped. And one time Diplo had tacos at my house. I mean queso. This is big for your dog. Hyped at work and such.


Cory Mo, Kid Sis and me at Pop Montreal last year. OH SHIT POP MONTREAL STARTS TODAY! SEE YOU TOMORROW MY PEOPLES! Shit I gotta get a coat.


She just be killin' it dog.


Brought to you by my girl Dana Meyerson, see you at the Poutine Spot round about 12 tomorrow guhl.

No comments: