Monday, October 27, 2008

NEW MIX FROM THE BOY DJ WRECKA!

And it goes hard.

GO HEAD ON AND DOWNLOAD IT HERE. A NEW JAMMIN' MIX FROM THE BOY WRECKA FROM WACO!



Tracklist:

DJ Wrecka Intro [Scratch Session]
Oukast Ft Cee-Lo - In Due Time [DJ Wrecka Remix]
Shyne - That's Gangsta
Mr 3-2 - Coming Down
Eminem - Brain Damage
Beastie Boys - Paul Revere
ESG & Slim Thug - Candy Coated Excursion
DJ DMD - Mr 25/8
Rodney O & Joe Cooley - Everlasting Bass
NWA - She Swallowed It
Tom Petty - Mary Jane's Last Dance
UGK - Choppin Blades
Ohio Players - Funky Worm
Spice 1 - In My Neighborhood
DJ Wrecka - Outro

Also I fully realize that I hath not blogged in over a week. Tonight I'ma have over 100 photos and some ridiculous stories from the last week of my life. Like some dumb ones. Stupid dumb.

As soon as I finish the UGK bio I'ma get right on it. I promise. <--- That's a note to myself.

No comments: