Monday, January 12, 2009

Real Tweet is a Movement.

Check it on down y'all, REAL TWEET is the new movement. No more need for speech. Just Tweet y'all, Tweet like someone might care.

Cuz they might. I don't know. All I know is I didn't understand Twitter, and I still don't, but I also kind of mastered it without ever truly gaining full understanding of it, and I think that might be the whole point of it. Utter confusion. This thing is utterly confusing. For the younger, faster minds maybe.

But yeah I'm fuckin' trying to kill it on there. Check this out...

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

And you can read some dumb shit like this. (I guess read from bottom up?)

Pushermania @mofoz - the some real tweet right there dog.
half a minute ago from web in reply to mofoz

I actually don't like the idea of following or having followers. But if you are following me, understand the power of the neti pot. 12:22 PM Jan 11th from web

My ear is bleeding and I am not kidding. OK Shower time with the Ayurvedic soap that says to leave on 3-5 minutes. My lil cuz need beterjamz 12:20 PM Jan 11th from web

Nothings changed. 12:08 PM Jan 11th from web

In the gay part of town at a diner. 12:08 PM Jan 11th from web

HAVING TEA! So fast you didn't even see it. 12:08 PM Jan 11th from web

I think you feel me. 12:08 PM Jan 11th from web

That was Selena with "Amor Prohibido" on www.wr979.com 12:07 PM Jan 11th from web

I'm currently tripping off the buffer. 12:07 PM Jan 11th from web

My lil junior cousin is playing music on the internet! www.wr979.com PEEP IT ON OUT! 12:06 PM Jan 11th from web

Happy Birthday J-Ro 12:06 PM Jan 11th from web

Play the Role remix featuring Pow Wow, "you'd never believe the people who told me they heard it." 12:06 PM Jan 11th from web

@senari - Good luck with school. BUT NEVER GIVE UP YOUR FREEDOM! THIS IS AMERICA. 12:05 PM Jan 11th from web in reply to senari

I'ma make a pasta sauce today that'll blow the stiffest tits backwards. Also inside out. 12:05 PM Jan 11th from web

Meet me at the fountain 11:53 AM Jan 11th from twidroid

Pages E2 - E3 in the Statesman today is where I'm at right now. 11:33 AM Jan 11th from twidroid

John Kelso breaks down Twitter in todays Statesman and I feel him. 10:53 AM Jan 11th from twidroid

i'm just watching the Real Tweet movement grow. REP YO CITY RIGHT NOW IF YOU'RE REAL! ATX!
4 minutes ago from web

I'm just helping to develop it REAL TWEET! 9 minutes ago from web

@edica - Billy Blanks is from Erie, PA. REAL TWEET! @BobbyPhats - Real Tweet is an open source statement. No c. & I didn't start it. 9 minutes ago from web

Me and Deuce and Mos ARE NOT watching 24 and that's some Real Tweet. 30 minutes ago from web

The movement grows, thats why it called a movement. I'm jammin archive of Queen Majesty show from earlier today. eastvillageradio.com 31 minutes ago from web

I got 12 followers since I started saying Real Tweet at the behest of my dude luxurymindz and such. 32 minutes ago from web

Real Tweet 32 minutes ago from web

Real Tweet I still can't keep up with what day it is since the holidaze. Any1 else having this problem? Monday right? 32 minutes ago from web

CUZ LUXURY MINDZ SAID THAT! 34 minutes ago from web

RT@luxurymindz - Credit where due: We have coined the phrase "Real Tweet". [Similar in concept to "Real Talk"] Feel free to Re-Tweet. 34 minutes ago from web

@elizabethashlee - That some Reat Tweet right there, I feel every word you done said. 35 minutes ago from web

Real Tweet is the movement in conjunction with Sabbath in the Park and Beatiful Sunrises The Movement, LLC about 1 hour ago from twidroid

And that's how we tweet it in Texas we say REAL TWEET cuz the OG Oscar said that! REAL TWEET! about 1 hour ago from twidroid

RIP SUSAN cousin of my favorite DJ. DJ Stef. REAL TWEET! about 1 hour ago from twidroid

This the tweetest thing I ever wrote. about 2 hours ago from twidroid

In this order - Survivorman, 30 Rock, Planet Earth, Biscuit Brothers, Dutch Soccer, possibly a DVD. about 7 hours ago from web

They be rapping and shit? about 8 hours ago from twidroid

ORGONE! about 9 hours ago from web

I'M OFF TO BANG OUT SOME HEAT TOOOOOOOOO @sos about 9 hours ago from web

I just raised my voice about 10 hours ago from twidroid

@sosdude - its never too late about 10 hours ago from twidroid

@elizabethashlee - yes ma'am that is a good policy. We generally do not follow, but here I suppose it is ok. about 10 hours ago from web in reply to elizabethashlee

@sosradio - YES WE DO. about 10 hours ago from web in reply to sosradio

or how they are following me. still confused. about 11 hours ago from web

Just figured out that I wa sbarely following anyone so I found some folks to follow and am not sure how I am following most of these people about 11 hours ago from web

I lost a follower during my torrential downpour ot Tweets yesterday but then gained 5. Is that good? about 13 hours ago from web

This sauce right here has pomi, garlic minced and big chunks, bay leaf, basil, oregano, salt, pepper, yellow squash, y mas 3:24 PM Jan 11th from twidroid

I'm sanding my feet right now too. Naw. Making a sauce that'll stop all war. 3:19 PM Jan 11th from twidroid

@cosmobaker - this could be it 1:25 PM Jan 11th from web in reply to cosmobaker

@luxurymindz - you are invited to the pasta event if you want. of course. 12:49 PM Jan 11th from web in reply to luxurymindz

I'm doing all of this in honor of John Kelso's column today - http://www.statesman.com/ne... 12:45 PM Jan 11th from web

Eva is stuck under the bed HOLD ON! 12:40 PM Jan 11th from web

OMG she is playing the fucking ROSE right now. Some say love is a rainbow, I say its more like lazers frying your heart. 12:40 PM Jan 11th from web

This flyer is like major inspirado. http://tinyurl.com/9jrph7 12:36 PM Jan 11th from web

SoReal. 12:33 PM Jan 11th from web

OK SHOWER TIME AND YOU PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THIS CUZ ITS TWITTER AND ITS REAL! 12:33 PM Jan 11th from web

Also sit by the river and ponder. You can still twet on the phone if need be. But you shouldn't. Don't be like me. 12:33 PM Jan 11th from web

@crew54 - Embrace the fact that your computer is broke on such a beautiful day. Go to the hill country. Smoke you one. And climb a hill. 12:32 PM Jan 11th from web in reply to crew54

I tend to be awake. 12:31 PM Jan 11th from web

Super crunk, super wild, just the way I move the crowd. 12:31 PM Jan 11th from web

You might say it's arrogant, but I say it's competant. I'm just havin' fun with it. 12:31 PM Jan 11th from web

In the song "Get Crunk, Get Buck" does Al Kapone say "Neti Pottin' it?" No he says "I be poppin' it." Never mind. 12:30 PM Jan 11th from web

@crew54 - let me help you find the way. http://tinyurl.com/6wn5w6 That ought to help. 12:29 PM Jan 11th from web in reply to crew54

It's obviously no longer my day. 12:27 PM Jan 11th from web

In my day, a "tweeter" was a penis on a small child. 12:27 PM Jan 11th from web

Sometimes I have to tell my people to get the funk out they K-Hole and LIVE. 12:24 PM Jan 11th from web

And you will be o.k. 12:22 PM Jan 11th from web

--------------------------------------------------------

Alright so yeah, that was really dumb, and like John Kelso I also think the shit is kind of dumb, but yeah it can be fun, and it can probably also ensure that I'll never get another legitimate job again, ever, so I better stay on my toes. Yeah. Anyway. Don't read all that. I told you start from the bottom and go up, but I meant to say no, go away, don't read all that gibberish. I mean, it's some Real Tweet, all that is some Real Tweet, and that's the movement, but no, don't waste your time. But...

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Staccatto sentences and such.

Is this where it's all headed?

4 comments:

raymo said...

I'm witchu matt, it's ya boy raymo from dallas, still tryin to figure it out myself. Real Tweet homie, lol.
http://twitter.com/1raymo

April said...

You are my new favorite Tweep.

Pushermania said...

Thanks Raymo and April. That's some REAL TWEET right there!

Anonymous said...

I'm just dippin my feet in the twitter water too......twitter.com/lowkey512. A leader can follow lol