Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bun B - Trill OG Coming Aug. 3rd
*updated tracklisting*

OK So I am a little late posting the track list for Bun B's Trill OG, which is nothing new for me. I don't even know what day or time it is right now. And I'm not even tripping.



1. Chuuch! feat. J. Prince (prod by Steve Below)
2. Trillionaire feat. T-Pain (prod by J.U.S.T.I.C.E League)
3. Just Like That feat. Young Jeezy (prod by Drumma Boy)
4. Put It Down feat. Drake (prod by Boi-1da)
5. Right Now feat. Pimp C, 2 Pac, & Trey Songz (prod by Steve Below)
6. That's A Song SKIT (Bluesman Ceddy St. Louis)
7. Countin’ Money feat. Yo Gotti & Gucci Mane (prod by DJ B-Do)
8. SpeakEasy feat. Twista & Bluesman Ceddy St. Louis (prod by Big E)
9. Lights, Cameras, Action (prod by Steve Below)
10. I Git Down 4 Mine (prod by Steve Below)
11. Snow Money (prod by Steve Below)
12 Ridin' Slow feat. Slim Thug & Play-N-Skillz (prod by Play-N-Skillz)
13. Let Em Know (prod by DJ Premier)
14. Listen SKIT (Bluesman Ceddy St. Louis)
15. All A Dream Feat. LeToya (prod by J.U.S.T.I.C.E League)
16. It's Been A Pleasure feat. Drake (prod by Boi-1da)
BUN B "TRILL OG" in stores August 3rd

Pretty excited to hear this whole set of course, but extremely excited to hear #8, 13 and 14. Wowzers.

I need to call Bun tho and ask him why he didn't get no Professor Griff feature though. That my boy right there.

Also very glad to see the home team getting so much shine on this one production wise.

No comments: