Saturday, December 18, 2010

HOLIDAZE FLASHBACK! Little Joe Washington Live on KPFT's Damage Control
Christmas Night Dec. 25th, 2003


(What you are about to hear is not from this album)

MAN! I was just in Houston earlier this week and something triggered my memory of the night (one of the nights) Little Joe Washington ended up at KPFT during Damage Control and kicked it with us. This particular night was December 25th, 2003, yep Christmas night. I was at the station, not alone cuz there were definitely some folks in the house, but without my usual co-hosts.

Anyway, I walked into the station lobby at about 11:45 p.m. and there was Little Joe Washington, laying under the conference table. He got up and greeted me, and may or may not have asked me for money at that point. He came into the studio with me, and the result is what you are about to hear. The Houston Blues Legend, Little Joe Washington, basically freestyling on Damage Control, on Christmas Night.

zSHARE - LittleJoeWashington_onDamageControl_Christmas2003_MP3.mp3

No comments: