Wednesday, April 13, 2011

RADIO: This Weeks AustinSurreal Show
The MarfaSurreal Special

Hey y'all, sorry for the lag in the blogging. I'm working on getting this thang poppin' the way it's sposed to be, but sometimes things happen. Like I wipe my computer and can't find my Photoshop disc (sends me into a tizzy), or I go to Marfa on the Mini Cooper Wanderlust trip of a lifetime (does not send me into a tizzy, yet I still don't blog cuz the trailer park ain't barely had no internet).

Anyhoo, the AustinSurreal show this week came at you live from Marfa. I found me a spot with some internet access, a quiet place, and went hard.



Hope you enjoy this weeks show. CLICK HERE TO STREAM OR DL THE MP3 FILE!

And here go the playlist YOU GOT TO PEEP IT ON DOWN!

The Echocentrics, - Esclavo Y Amo
Hello Seahorse - Velo de Novia
The Stepkids - Shadows On Behalf
Bali Yaaah - Wait For Me
AdD, Money Waters, Picnic Time - Smell My Cologne
Moe Green - Swim Great (Frank Ocean Remix)
Trae tha Truth, Wyclef - Push the Button
Blitz the Ambassador - Letter to Africa
Gigs - Look Over Your Shoulder
Botany Boys, RawLT - Bread Winners
Lil Keke - Perfect Day
Dam Fools, Scooby - Elevate
Big Sid, Killer Mike - See You Later
Big K.R.I.T. - Rotation
Big K.R.I.T. - Another Naive Individual Glorifying Greed & Encouraging Racism
The French Inhales - All Bed & No Breakfast
Aaron Pena - Technocracy
The Cloud I'm Under - 9 to 5
Starting Teeth - Force (Julien Chaz Remix)
Pharoahe Monch, Jean Grae, Royce da 5'9" - Assassins
Medusa - Chocolate Giddy Up
Mya, Trae tha Truth - Full Service
Lunice, ST 2 Lettaz, DaVinci - Get Her High
Worldwide - Ftb
Kritikal, Show - Genocide
K-Paul - Welcome to the Relays
Coughee Brothaz - Bills to Pay

No comments: