Sunday, April 3, 2011

TuneIn to my radio show tonight, please

TuneIn to the AustinSurreal Show tonight! 11pm central time cuz IT's REALLY GOIN' DOWN!

Online you can you can TUNE IN HERE! Or just CLICK HERE FOR THE DIRECT LINK TO THE HIGH QUALITY STREAM.

If yer on your phone - Android, iPhone, Blackberry, whatever, you can find Radio KAOS on your favorite net radio app. My favorite is TuneIn. Makes it super easy and has stations from all over the world. It's pretty dope. TuneIn and jam to the AustinSurreal Show with me tonight! If I gotta stay up you can too. On a Sunday, I know...

The AustinSurreal Show - TONIGHT!
11pm - 1am - Central (Texas)
12am - 2am - East Coast
10pm - 12am - Mountain
9pm - 11pm - West Coast
5am - 7am - UK
6am - 8am - Europe
7am - 9am - Much of Africa and then some

Anyway you get the point. Tune in and jam with me tonight. On The AustinSurreal Show.

No comments: