Monday, September 3, 2012

AustinSurreal Show 9/2/12 DL Link + Playlist

OK So why I don't do this every week, I don't know, but from here on out... well, I plan to.



Been doing the AustinSurreal Show on Radio KAOS for 2.5 years now. Did the Brunch With an L show twice a week for the past 7 months, but had to give that up (sadly) as I just can't do three shows a week at the moment. But if you don't know, the AustinSurreal show is my internet radio show (podcast, whatevz) that happens every Sunday night from 7-9pm CST. There's no format, I play what I like, from all over the world, with an emphasis on Texas, of course. Its an eclectic show from a hip-hop perspective. I am pretty sure there's nothing else like it. I know because I try to listen to all kinds of radio shows, like, all the time, and well this show here is the only one where you will hear gangsta rap (real shit not radio shit), Butcher Bear and Bjork on the same show.

Whatevs. I'd love it if you'd tune in every week live, and when you miss it live, go and get the archives. It's there for the taking. You can tune in on www.kaosradioaustin.org, or on KAOS RADIO AUSTIN on the TuneIn App or site, and on the exxxxclllluuuuusive free AustinSurreal app for Iphone/Ipad.

So there you have it. Tune in Tokyo and jam with me. Playlist and link to listen after the jump. CLICK HERE TO STREAM AND/OR DOWNLOAD THE LATEST AUSTINSURREAL SHOW!

Playlist for 9/2/12

Milli Mars - Au Revoir
Blunt Fang - ZenfromZans
IO Analog - You Slay Me
Tom Tom Club - Kissing Antonio
Phranchyze - Exodus
Phranchyze - His Dudeness
Tre Murch, Killa Kyleon - Love The Hustle
Bugsy - Interstate 35
GT Garza, Baby Bash - Freebie
Diamond, Jackie Chain, Juicy J - At The Bar
Mexican Institute of Sound - Revolucion
A Tribe Called Red - Electric Pow Wow Drum
Dominico +2 - Os Pinguinhos
Picnictyme - Then Dust
Lil Keke, Big Pokey, Mike D - Candy Paint
Show - Trapped
Mookie Jones, Smoke DZA - Freak (Remix)
The Culprit, K-Paul - Police Sirens
Kinder - Time to Move On
Butcher Bear - Fear Is A Believer
Vegetable Kingdom - Sunshine Elbows
Limb - Its So Hard Being A Kid
B L A C K I E - Hometown Blues
Kid Koala - 6 Bit Blues
Crew54, Carter Arrington - My Life
YB, Smokey - F-A-Job
Dethrone - Self Execution
Stephen Farris, Perseph1 - Fabric Warp

No comments: