Friday, September 7, 2012

FREESTYLE! A.Dd+, Worldwide, Kydd, The Niceguys + BUN B!
Red Bull Skooled Tour 2012 REVISITED!

WORD TO THE MAN FANG! And PRDC Microcinema, THIS IS SO DOPE!



Maaaaan I missed this as I was outside with the California Kid (see below) but this really went down! And the video looks so dope. A great look at what went down in Corpus Christi on the last night of the Red Bull Skooled Tour. You don't hear a lot about Corpus musically, but shit, DJ Dus and FANG! and all them down there have got it goin' on for real. The scene is dope, the downtown is dope, the people are great. I need to go to Corpus more often, and this is reminding me of that fact. Word to the House of Rock. I need to get back there ASAP!



When's the next Red Bull Skooled Tour??? HMMMM I WONDER!

No comments: