Monday, January 14, 2008

Want to Volunteer at SXSW 2008???

They say that half the job is merely showing up. That is some truth right there. Listen to me now, believe me later on.

I don't know ALL the details about this whole thang but SXSW NEEEDS you to come down an volunteer. Read all abut it on the website, or even better, come down Sunday and sign up and be a part of it. We'll give you all the information there. I bet you get a pass or some shit, I don't know. I know I did it for the New Music Seminar in 1994 and I was fully credentialled up. And such. Details below, see you there.

SXSW 2008 Volunteer Call
Sunday, January 20
Hilton Hotel Downtown, 500 E. 4th St.
6th Floor, Austin Grand Ballroom
12:30 - 2:30pm, Returning Volunteers
3:30 - 5:30pm, New & Returning Volunteers

2 comments:

Nicholas Fine said...

If I might make a request, if you could get austinsurreal setup with an RSS feed, it would be most appreciated by this particular reader (who follows houston so real).

-nick

Pushermania said...

Only problem is I seriously dont even know what an rss feed is or how I would do that at all. I'll look into it tonight if I can. But man, I honestly don't even know what that is! I've heard tell, but never looked into it.