Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm DJing the ArtSlam Christmas Party in San Antonio
And I am available to DJ your holiday party

I don't like to brag, but for those who don't know, I am the Thowdedest Christmas Music DJ to ever walk the earth. And that fact hath been certified. I think Cosmo Baker once said it. Anyway, it's goin' down in SA and I can't wait!


Word to Scuba Steve for thinking of me.


I am available to DJ your holiday party as well. I have a massive collection of weird Christmas jams and I love to get the chance to play it out. The big day is approaching so hit me up if you want me to whip your party into a frenzy of love and happiness. I'll travel, whatever. I wanna do a party in Marfa, who got the hook up?

Seriously, I will jam your party on down with the jams. Fun stuff. Holler at me, austinsurreal@gmail.com and I am down.

Friends Not Family Christmas Party #3 will be announced soon. Trying to secure the date now.

Also the AustinSurreal show in December will be at least one hour of Holiday jams per show, maybe more. I need to reup my Holiday podcasts from last year, especially Dark Christmas. Anyway, it goes down, lemme know if you need me. I am ready.

No comments: