Thursday, May 19, 2011

WIN TICKETS TO PACHANGA FEST HERE AND NOW!

OMG I can't believe it's really goin' down in just two days. MAYNE HOLD UP!

Then we might all face the rapture, like right after Chingo Blings set! Venga y consígame Ah Gran Señor que usted conoce soy ni tropezar. ¡Asegúrese de sólo mi familia y yo consigo un lugar bueno!

Anyhoo...

Contest below.

And for the kiddos!


It's a great fest every year I have the best time, and this year will be no difference (except for the impending rapture part).

Check out my coverage from 2009 and 2010 Pachanga Fests (No rapture).

OK So to win two tickets to attend this years Pachanga Fest answer this question and email it to me on austinsurreal@gmail.com

First two correct answers win a pair of tickets. And you will have to get them from me in some capacity cuz they are hard tickets, but whatever.

What's the name of Chingo Blings rooster?

THAT SHIT IS EASY YO. So get to answering and emailing and I will see you this Saturday cuz it's REALLY GOIN' DOWN!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

OMG I wanna win!! Please respond to my email or post if you got a winner already!!

I love Chingo Bling!! And his rooster!! LOL