Thursday, November 17, 2011

Melt Banana + B L A C K I E y mas
LIVE IN AUSTIN SATURDAY NIGHT!

If you know me you know that I love Melt Banana. In fact I have said in all seriousness, and have probably written it as well, that they are my favorite band of all time, OF ALL TIME. For real, they really are.



No one jams like Melt Banana, no one. And no one brings it live like them. No one brings it live like B L A C K I E either, so yo, seriously, the Mohawk is going to be the most intense and awesome place to be this Saturday night. Please join me up in the spot. I have never seen 400 Blows but if they are out with Melt Banana then I assume they are great. After party inside with Prince Rama and Indian Jewelry will be dope as well.

But after Melt Banana I'm gonna go jam to HOUSESHOES at Beauty Bar, but that's a different post...

Check this and feel the funky real. Hope to see you Saturday in the spot.











No comments: