Tuesday, December 6, 2011

ReUp Gang: My 2010 Holidaze Mix

So I went out last night, in the city of Austin, doing what I do, hitting up them venues and such. And as I was sitting at the Mohawk, looking around at all of the flashing Christmas lights, listening to Moody spin non stop Mystikal songs (for the holidaze), swerving on a barstool attempting to not fall down, I came to the realization that yes indeed it is Christmastime once again. Er, the Holiday Season for you liberal Christmas haters, and our public school system. Which means I am supposed to be making some mixes for that azz to keep YOU and ME in the spirit.

Anyhoo I haven't done that yet but I will. For now go head on and download the mix I did last year. Its one of my most highly regarded and that's saying a lot coming from the Thowdest Christmas DJ in the world. I try to be humble at all times, but when it comes to Christmas mixes, I mean, shit, you already know. Who gone compare to this? Battle me. Lez go.


And here's the trackist. Happy Holidaze y'all.

Marvin Gaye - Purple Snowflakes
Marvin Gaye - I Want to Come Home for Christmas
Stevie Wonder - What Christmas Means to Me
Otis Redding - Merry Christmas
James Brown - Santa Claus is Definitely Here to Stay
Odetta - Go Tell It On The Mountain
Mahalia Jackson - Silent Night (King Kooba Remix)
James Bee & the Royal Jelly Orch. - The Christmas Song
Bing Crosby & Elvis Presley - White Christmas
Valerie Masters - Christmas Calling
Bob Marley & The Wailers - Sound the Trumpet
Eek-A-Mouse - Christmas A Come
Byron Lee & the Dragonaires, Toots & the Maytals - Happy Christmas
Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings - Ain't No Chimney in the Projects
Jimmy Redd - Xmas Present Blues
Clarence Carter - Backdoor Santa
James Brown RIP Mega Christmas Mix….

Jam Out

No comments: