Thursday, June 18, 2009

Red Bull X-Fighters Comes to Fort Worth Again!

Oh man seriously, this is so exciting to me. I mean, I am not a huge freestyle motocross fanatic, but last year, the good folks at Red Bull hooked me up with some VIP Passes to the first X-Fighters event ever in Texas, and well, my wife didn't want to go, so me and my daughter Eva, who had just turned 6 years old, made the drive to Fort Worth and let me tell you this, we got hooked on this stuff. Seriously, it's a special event. Happens all over the world, and honestly I didn't expect it to come back to Texas, but it is! At the Fort Worth Stockyards, next weekend, June 27th. I think we may have to make the trek once again.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE OFFICIAL RED BULL X-FIGHTERS SITE.

I mean seriously, go to that site. It's a lot of fun. Lots of footage and cool stuff to check out. This is coming from a dude who really shouldn't care. But when you see these dudes go flying through the air, I mean, it's quite a spectacle. And then when you take your lil munchkin with you and see how geeked he or she gets, well, it's just so fun.

ANYHOO!



Here's a few videos from last years event. I am gonna figure out how to get my ass up there this year and this time I'M BRINGING ELENA TOO! Possibly the whole fam, but um yeah, I feel like a big dork, but I don't want to miss this. Plus Fort Worth is cool. People ride horses down to the bar and tie 'em up outside. So crazy...



This is the promo video for last year I don't see one for this year that I can embed.



And here's some photos I took last year...







Anyway yeah Metroplex, I may come see y'all next weekend. We shall see. The Embassy Suites has a salt water pool and well, whatever. I'ma ride me a horse to the bar.

No comments: