Thursday, April 17, 2008

THE FIRST AUSTINSURREAL PODCAST IS HERE!
(Download do not stream)
And Please leave comments

IT'S here.

Quite a rocky start, but straight jams throughout for 76 minutes of realness. We just plugged in and went for it so theres some technical difficulties but by next week we will be pros.

DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN PLEASE DO NOT STREAM THE FIRST AUSTINSURREAL.COM PODCAST!

In the first break I put on the wrong pair of headphones and couldn't hear anything and totally fucked it up but it goes up from there.

Also I'm not going to post the playlist. You don't know what yer gonna get when you listen to live radio and I want this to be as much like that as possible.

Weekly at least. Thanks to Rapid Ric!

P.S. Please leave comments on this. I want to know how long it takes you to download. Also I'ma get the RSS Feed thang thang and submit it to itunes, Zune and all that so it should get easier and easier as time goes on. But for now I would REALLY like your comments on how you like the show, what you want to hear, how does the end product sound to you, did it take too long to DL? Should I make it a higher bitrate (or whatever one calls such things)? What shall I do to make this thing something you will want to hear every week? Cuz I'm just not sure. But seriously, your feedback would be much appreciated. 37 of y'all downloaded this since I went to bed last night, please lemme know what you think!

9 comments:

Chef Stress said...

sounds good matt, took about 3-4 minutes to let the MP3 load in Firefox before I could save to my computer

mothermary said...

It took maybe 30 seconds for me to download and it is sounding good. Can't wait for more. Thanks Matt.

Anonymous said...

This was great, Matt. I'd never heard DAM before. I'm really looking forward to hearing more.

The dl time was less than a minute.

Great job. I'll be back next week.

Jneece said...

Same download speeds as the other folks, I saved it and I'm listening to it in iTunes.

This is a freakin' great mix, keep 'em coming.

Terp2it/Chris Trew said...

Downloaded fast, looking forward to getting straight to my ipod from itunes.

Crew54 said...

downloaded it, that obama rap joint was dope, you should check out "Ignite" the people like obama by 6th Sense

sellthekids said...

downloaded fast. despite your warnings, came off pretty professional. i'd have to guess any DJ improvements will be incremental. good overall quality, including sound.

enjoyed the content. expected you to bust out rap/hip hop out of the gate, so enjoyed the foray into more globally-inclined tunes.

hope to see some interviews and guests in upcoming shows.

get this out to iTunes so i can add it to my podcast subscriptions!!

thx!

Pikahsso allen Poe said...

thanks for the love on this Podcast Matt dope music you're good peple

seacrestcheadle said...

THE SONZ. SONZIE. ARTHUR HERBERT SONZARELLI. Noam talm bout?