Wednesday, May 6, 2009

And here's some pics from London courtesy of TRILL LONDON and my man Shaian!

O.K.! In Copenhagen now, bout to hit the venue RUST! Devin the Dude live and such. But um yeah here's some photo's courtesy of Jamie from Trill London and my man Shaian. We gone have some of Dev's pics up as soon as we can get a connector! And I still need a D-70 charger...


This is exactly what I am talking about.


This is the sauce I referenced below, a weaker version of said sauce...




TRILL DJ'S!


ROB BREEZY!






Peep my girls shirt with a pic I took of Devin in Vancouver!


DAN GREENPEACE!










GrandpaSoReal




RUPERT!


SHAIAN!


G!


Anyway yeah it went down, we gotta get to the venue...



And then of course these charecters at Gotenborg! Yeah, my battery is almost completely dead...

No comments: