Monday, August 3, 2009

MattSoReal Hosting 2 Events in NYC This Weekend!
Panty Raid - Friday at Savalas
Sabbath in the Park VIII Saturday at Brooklyn Yard!

I keep tell you that it's goin' down, and it's not gonna stop goin' down, it's just gonna keep on goin'.

Check this shit out. I hope to see all my NYC folks this weekend, for it hath been a while.

Friday Night, Savalas, 285 Bedford Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11 p.m., FREE

Senari Presents The Panty Raid:



With my folks Benny B and Cousin Cole and my other folks $5 beer and shot specials. Yeah, that's my people. Drink specials are essential in New York.

Then of course, on Saturday, at 3 p.m., the motherfucking witching hour. The hour of all hours. The 6 hour event. The realest event in musical history, that's right, we return to, another edition of... the almighty, SABBATH IN THE PARK! VIII!



Yeah, we are up to VIII now. It's goin' down at Brooklyn Yard, 400 Carroll St., Between Bond and Nevins, in Brooklyn. Take the F/G to Carroll Street. (Yeah, those are the trains Guru warned you about, but don't even trip. No issues for Sabbath in the Parkers.

This time around we gone have a live band playing your Sabbath classics and of course brand new Wicked Mixes from Cosmo Baker and them dudes DJ Ayres and DJ Eleven from The Rub.

So yeah I hope to see you in NYC this weekend. Come have a drank with me.

No comments: