Sunday, February 7, 2010

MY NEW RADIO SHOW STARTS TONIGHT!

Feel my excitement, cuz yes, it's really goin' down tonight and every Sunday night thereafter - AUSTIN SURREAL with PUSHERMANIA on RADIO KAOS!

1pm - 1am tonight CENTRAL TIME!



You can tune in on the internet at www.kaosradioaustin.org

You can find it on Itunes and it'll be available on the Radio KAOS site and also iTunes as a podcast (please subscribe).

You can hear it on your phone, my G1 has an APP called "A Online Radio" and I searched for Radio KAOS on there and there it was. So surely your iphone or any smart phone can get it.

Whatever, listen to it. There's been a great void in my life since I left Damage Control 2 years ago and well, it feels really good to be back. Even tho it hasn't started yet. 8 hours from now tho it's really goin' down.

And it is NOT a straight rap show. I play some raps, but I am going to mix it up, free form, brilliant music for brilliant people. You dumb asses are invited to tune in too. Whatever, I hope y'all listen and enjoy it cuz radio is pretty much my favorite thing to do in the world.

And this first show gonna be jammin'. Thanks to the folks at Radio KAOS for the hook up.

And Austin, I mean, if you know, then you know, don't scream about it, but yeah you can hear it and suich, without the use of the internet. Possibly in your car or your bedroom or wherever. I can't say too much on this subject but its real and you need to figure it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy for you! Hope to see you at SXSW. I broke my leg last year 15 minutes in :( and missed it all.
Best
Nicety