Tuesday, December 6, 2011

ReUp Gang: My 2010 Holidaze Mix

So I went out last night, in the city of Austin, doing what I do, hitting up them venues and such. And as I was sitting at the Mohawk, looking around at all of the flashing Christmas lights, listening to Moody spin non stop Mystikal songs (for the holidaze), swerving on a barstool attempting to not fall down, I came to the realization that yes indeed it is Christmastime once again. Er, the Holiday Season for you liberal Christmas haters, and our public school system. Which means I am supposed to be making some mixes for that azz to keep YOU and ME in the spirit.



Anyhoo I haven't done that yet but I will. For now go head on and download the mix I did last year. Its one of my most highly regarded and that's saying a lot coming from the Thowdest Christmas DJ in the world. I try to be humble at all times, but when it comes to Christmas mixes, I mean, shit, you already know. Who gone compare to this? Battle me. Lez go.

ANYWAY CLICK HERE TO DL THIS HERE HOLIDAZE MIX! WARM YOUR COCKLES AND SUCH.

And here's the trackist. Happy Holidaze y'all.

Marvin Gaye - Purple Snowflakes
Marvin Gaye - I Want to Come Home for Christmas
Stevie Wonder - What Christmas Means to Me
Otis Redding - Merry Christmas
James Brown - Santa Claus is Definitely Here to Stay
Odetta - Go Tell It On The Mountain
Mahalia Jackson - Silent Night (King Kooba Remix)
James Bee & the Royal Jelly Orch. - The Christmas Song
Bing Crosby & Elvis Presley - White Christmas
Valerie Masters - Christmas Calling
Bob Marley & The Wailers - Sound the Trumpet
Eek-A-Mouse - Christmas A Come
Byron Lee & the Dragonaires, Toots & the Maytals - Happy Christmas
Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings - Ain't No Chimney in the Projects
Jimmy Redd - Xmas Present Blues
Clarence Carter - Backdoor Santa
James Brown RIP Mega Christmas Mix….

Jam Out

No comments: