Wednesday, June 13, 2012

STREAM: Third Root's "Stand For Something"

I've been in Texas a long time, and have supported Texas hip-hop for a long time. So believe me when I say 2012 is going to be a huge year for Texas hip-hop. Specifically for San Antonio, a city that has always had some dope groups for sure, but at the moment is overflowing with dope talent, it's insane.

Leading the way in many ways are two legends of the scene, Easy Lee (MOJOE) and Mexican Stepgrandfather. Together known as Third Root. I have had the pleasure of jamming this record for the past couple weeks and have played the singles on both Brunch With An L and The AustinSurreal Show many times. This is a CLASSIC real talk and it's one of those records for the mind and the soul that I crave so much. Give it a listen and make that purchase on June 19th real talk.

(click flyer to see it full size)


CLICK HERE TO STREAM THIRD ROOT'S "STAND FOR SOMETHING" HERE

No comments: