Monday, August 13, 2012

Back Up In That Ass Its The Ressurection
Geto Boys Live at Gathering of the Juggalos

It's been a minute y'all. A lil more than a month to be exact since I done blogged anything. Well you know, maybe a man needed a break. But I'm back and live and in fool effect. What better way to come back than to post this video of the Geto Boys come back at the Gathering of the Juggalos this past weekend? Interning at the studio when the Geto Boys recorded We Can't Be Stopped is what got me into the Houston scene and I haven't turned back since. Texas mayne, here's the legends, back killing it LIKE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!

I saw a review that said the show was "hit and miss." Um, outside of the first 30 seconds or so, looks pretty hittin' to me! THE GETO BOYS ARE BACK! (I hope...)

No comments: