Saturday, October 15, 2011

Tragedy: Rest in Peace My Brother
Octavis Berry aka Esbe Da 6th St. Bully
Dred Skott
League of Extraordinary G'z

It's with great regret and a heart full of sorrow that I have to report the passing of Octavis Berry aka SB da 6th Street Bully of the League of Extraordinary G'z.


I don't know all the details and don't want to pass on any misleading information. But will post info as it comes in. Sunday's AustinSurreal Show will be all for Esbe. One of the artists in my life that really became a friend of mine. All of the League of Extraordinary G'z. I'm sorry my brothers. I really don't know what to say right now.


Just saw him last week in Atlanta at the A3C Festival. An incredible time for the LOEGz and it was really a moment. I really never thought I'd be making a post like this. Esbe is a one of a kind dude. I'll post info soon, but man, prayers and condolences out to his family and everyone affected by this.






http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
It's a huge loss personally, but this is also a huge loss for Austin and for hip-hop in general.



Make Sure You Have The Dred Skott Mixtape.

No comments: