Friday, May 16, 2008

AustinSurreal Exclusive! Dizzee Rascal Takes MattSoReal and Family 'round East London

A coupl eyears back I shot a bunch of video while on the road in Europe and wherever, but I did a really bad job of it, especially audio wise, so I never did anything with it till now.

Now I know how to post this shit so seriously, you're gonna see some thangs. I got a couple more dope parts to this here day with Dizzee Rascal and I've got some RAW footage of Bun B, Devin the Dude, Slim Thug, man I have a lot of dope video that you need to see. I'm on it. Keep coming back to AustinSurreal.com to see the real.

Today here's a couple clips from when Dizzee took me, my wife and Dave Stelfox thru his childhood home of East London. Enjoy...



2 comments:

daydream believer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaian SGT said...

thats what im talkin about matt

TEXAS TO LONDON THIS TIME ROUND