Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TODAY IS THE DAY!
BUN B DAY!
Go Get 2 Trill NOW!

MAYNE HOLD UP! Today is the day!



BUN B'S 2 TRILL IN STORES NOW!

I generally say support the independent retailer, and still say that and will always say that, but um, if you didn't know, Target has it for $9.98 today and I am pretty sure that the Target edition comes with a DVD that you can't get anywhere else. So I'ma go get me the disc there this morning, and possibly some slacks FOR THE EVENT TONIGHT!

HOUSTON ITS GOIN' DOWN!

Bar Rio - 6400 Richmond Ave. - BUN B'S TRILLIONAIRE RELEASE PARTY!

HOSTED BY LIL WAYNE!

Then tomorrow night WEDNESDAY MAY 21ST IN AUSTIN!!!!

BUN B LIVE AT EMO'S!

I gotta get on the road, go get that album and leave a comment here telling me what you think. I think it's the first rap album I have listened to more than 10 times in the past 3 years (yeah, yeah, yeah, I did what you did too. But I'ma buy it. For real. I'm 'bout to right now. Don't judge.)

No comments: