Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Miss Houston, Am happy for Dallas, Love San Antonio and am chillin' hard in Austin

This is a Texas blog, as it stands.

Man I need to get to Houston more often. Can't believe I missed another South Side Smoke Shop event. Peep this shit out...


And of course I missed the Free Press Summer Fest cuz I had poison ivy sores all up on me, and well, I missed Bun B and Big Boi on stage together. Also Trae...


But I am NOT going to miss Trae's STREET KING Release Party on Tuesday June 28th...


GET TICKETS HERE AND MEET ME THERE. SUPPORT TRAE THA TRUTH!

So stoked for Dallas. They have had quite a year. Now it's all GO RANGERS. Gonna try to hit the victory parade on Thursday, who's with me?


Excited to hang in San Antonio on July 7th and see Big K.R.I.T. too. This is definitely the kind of artist I'd like to see in San Antonio, as opposed to say Austin. Like, for real. The realnes quotient gonna be super upped on this one. Good work Big Sid. Also can't wait to see Question? with a band, and the man Worldwide, one of the dopest new MC's in the whole state...


And while on the subject have you heard this song off the upcoming Pimp C album with Bun B and Big K.R.I.T.???

I haven't, I'm scared, how is it?

And man, Austin, TX, it's always goin' down around here. Thursday night I'ma go kick it with my bro DJ Charlie for 2Pac's birthday...


And Saturday night my favorite local band that no one else I know seems to know about, Bali Yaaah have their EP release party. I been telling y'all, Bali Yaaah is jammin', maybe meet me at Skinny's Ballroom and lets kick it on down...

No comments: