Tuesday, October 30, 2012

ATX Hip-Hop LIVE on KUT!
Riders Against the Storm (R.A.S.), Kydd Jones, Crew54, & Bavu Blakes in Studio 1A

So amazing to see, I mean hear, this happen (wish I could have seen it happen!). Word to Jay Trachtenberg, Haley Howle and all the good folks at KUT for hosting some of Austin's heaviest hip-hop talent live in Studio 1A. This is a great look at some of my favorite artists right now. I think Austin hip-hop is looking and sounding real dope in 2012. See for yourself. Hope I get to hear some of these jams randomly, now and again on KUT. What it do John Aielli?


Click Below to Listen to
Riders Against the Storm (R.A.S.), Kydd Jones, Crew54, and Bavu Blakes in Studio 1A

Why Bavu look so California? When is KUTX starting? Do they need a hip-hop show?

Experience all of these artists live Saturday night at the postponed Yasiin Bey show! Word to Chris Proper and happy birthday to him.

No comments: