Thursday, June 11, 2009

CHALIE BOY - I Look Good Video Shoot + Bonus MP3's!

Gotta run back out and meet the folks but yeeessss it really went down today. Lots of good folks out there for Chalie Boy. Was glad to catch up with everyone in the 100degree heat! MAYNE HOL UP!

CHALIE BOY
"I LOOK GOOD"

Official 2nd Single from Chalie Boy's upcoming album Makin' My Way 2
Album, Radio, Instrumental & Acappella Versions

TUM TUM FEATURING CHALIE BOY
"SWANG WIDE"

As featured on Tum Tum's upcoming album titled "TUMK9: THE GRASSY KNOLL"


CHALIE LOVES THE KIDS! He does!


Boomtown PRODUCTIONS!


DJ Hella Yella!


MAYNE HOL UP CHALIE!


My bro B'nard! NEED THAT SHIRT MAYNE!


Went down.






As evidenced by these photos.


Will Hustle!


Big Sid in the Place!!!


DJ GRIP!


Gerald G!


Mr. Boomtown hisself!


GEORGE LOPEZ!!!




Talm bout?




KYLE LEE!!!


Gerald G and Rapid Ric!




MONEY!


MZ FIYA!!!!


Ladies


and such


I shoot from the hip.


OG LUXURY MINDZ!


A red truck.


Sherman, Money Marc, Maxwell and friend!


AND MY BRO TONY C! OK I am late holllerrrr....

2 comments:

checkmate said...

OH BUT LOOOOOOOOOOOK! good damm day in austin tx indeed. great to see all them folks throwin up our hood too! 2-1 lets get it!

and where i need to send that above all entertainment/multimedia/models/dj's and the above all show material too get on here! matter of fact here is my email aaeceo@gmail.com hit me up or you can come thru to our studio lol

Vanessa said...

Hi,all pictures were very funny and very natural..... I like your all pictures.