Tuesday, March 29, 2011

FREE CD: Big K.R.I.T. - ReturnOf4Eva
Live in ATX - Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs + More!

Not sure how much of anyone else is getting over these days. With a dude like K.R.I.T. out there REALLY RAPPING REAL. Pharoahe Monch last week, The Niyat yesterday, K.R.I.T. today. Maybe I'm getting old, but I got to say, all this > rape fantasies. No disrespect intended to the new genre of rape rap. But I mean dude, you wanna hype some shit up, hype up K.R.I.T. Word to my brother Wally Sparks.

Anyhoo CLICK HERE TO GET BIG K.R.I.T.'s - ReturnOf4Eva


And see Big K.R.I.T., Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA, Mookie Jones and MORE at Mohawk this Thursday Night. Can't wait.


Sorry, Post-SXSW hype always makes me a bit salty. Then I hear shit like this, and I got to ride for it. And to it.

No comments: