Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ICP Orchestra Coming to Austin & Houston!

YES WE CAN! This is hands down my favorite musical group to see live. Of all genres. This is THAT GROUP.



Come to this show to get you one of these posters, AT LEAST, and to have your mind fully blown. I am going to bother you about this till I see your face in the place. Word to Han Bennink, the greatest.

Check out this video for a lil example. I suggest watching it on YouTube itself, going full screen, cuz I gotta resize for the blog and you need to see it in all its glory.



Thursday April 7th, 8 p.m. doors 7:30, advance tickets: $16, available at End of An Ear, Waterloo Records, Trailer Space records. $20 @ ...door.
Presented by Epistrophy Arts
http://epistrophyarts.org !!!

ALSO IN HOUSTON!
ICP Orchestra

Friday, April 8, 2011
8pm
at the Historic Eldorado Ballroom
2310 Elgin [map]

$13 General, $10 Students
Everyone under 18 gets in for free

No comments: